Terms and Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of BCMonster.com.
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The BCMonster.com staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a PPLNT system with 1% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Payouts:Payout will automatically occur at 1.00000000 VRSC. As the coin changes and the pool grows we can make adjustments. For now this seems to be a good number.
- PPLNT:(pay per last n time) Proportional payouts with a twist to protect you A round is the time from when the pool found the last block until when the pool finds the next block. The length of a round is shorter, the higher the hashrate of the pool but there is also a luck factor involved in the length of round. Over a long period of time the average length of a round is predictable. Your shares are proportional based on the last 51% of the round. Shares that were earned before the last half the round are given less value. The older the share the less value they have. If you have mined the entire round or mined for the last 51% you will recieve a full proportional award. The reason we do this is because of pool hopping.